CT WiZ: Request Immunization Record
CT is the statewide Immunization Information System (IIS) designed to meet national standard requirements for effective tracking and administration of immunizations in a public health setting. It is a web-based database that maintains complete, accurate, and secure immunization records for all patients vaccinated in Connecticut. All personal information including immunization status and dates of immunization of individuals shall be confidential as required by Connecticut law.
How can I obtain my/my child’s immunization record?
- Option 1: Access your record electronically within minutes using the secure online CT WiZ Public Portal.
- Click here for the CT WiZ Public Portal
- Option 2: Can't access your record electronically? You can request your record to be mailed or faxed to you within 1-3 business days (plus mail time if applicable).
- Call the CT Department of Public Health Immunization Program at (860) 509-7929, Monday through Friday 8:30am-4:30pm, excluding state holidays. With proper identification, you can receive a free copy of your/your child’s immunization record by mail or fax.
- Note: Please plan for processing time when making a request for a record. It can take 1-3 business days for DPH to verify, print, and send (via mail or fax) your record.
I tried to access my immunization record, but I need to request an update or submit proof of identification:
If you have tried to access your (or your child's) immunization record through the CT WiZ Public Portal and your record was not found, or you are requesting your immunization record by mail or fax and need to submit proof of identification to DPH, please complete this online form.
Additional tips on locating old immunization records:
- Contacts for Immunization Records | CDC and select the state website or phone number.