CT WiZ: Access My Immunization Record
Patients and legal guardians can access official immunization records for themselves and their children using the CT WiZ Public Portal.
How to access a record on CT WiZ
2. Enter your or your child's name, date of birth, and gender.
3. Select your relationship to the patient whose record you are accessing. Note: Parents cannot search and access their adult (18+) child's record.
4. Indicate how you would like to receive a code to access the immunization record (either Text or Email), then enter the phone number or email you or the patient used when registering for the vaccination.
5. Click "Search" to locate the record*
*A search result will only appear if there is an exact match in CT WiZ of the name, date of birth, and cell phone or email used at registration for the vaccine.
6. Click the blue "Request Code to Access Immunization Record" bar at the top of the page to receive a verification code.
7. When you receive the verification code, enter the access code in the Verification Code box to confirm identity. The Official Immunization Record will then appear.
8. To view, save and print the Official Immunization Record, click "Download" button on the top right corner of the screen. The Official Immunization Record will display and download securely to your personal cell phone, tablet or computer.
- Some Internet browser configurations may cause PDFs generated in CT WiZ to download and not display immediately. If the Official Immunization Record does not display, check the download folder on your device for the downloaded file. Chrome and Firefox are recommended when using CT WiZ.
- It is important that the immunization record you download from CT WiZ is saved securely on your personal/private device and if you print your immunization record, please store it in a safe place.
Troubleshooting & Frequently Asked Questions
I am receiving an error message that my record was unable to be found. What happened?
- This includes your name, date of birth and the email or cell phone used at the vaccination clinic.
- Parents and guardians cannot pull up their adult (18+) children’s records.
- Use the exact name you used during registration at the clinic. Doublecheck your vaccination appointment confirmation or related records to see if you may have used a nickname or alternate name.
- Use the email or cell phone you used at the clinic registration.
- Ensure you correctly typed the information when searching on the CT WiZ Public Portal.
- Please Note: If email is not received instantly, check spam or junk email folders. If the phone number or email address you provided is incorrect and does not match what is in the patient record you will not be able to access the record.
Need additional Help with the Public Portal?
- If you tried using the CT WiZ Public Portal and your record was not found, you can complete this online form to request an update to access your immunization record.
- Submit a ticket at: Helpdesk form and Select:
- Select either COVID-19 Vaccination or Immunizations Program and – I am a Connecticut Vaccine Recipient – Immunization Record Request – CT WiZ Public Portal Did Not Locate
- Call our Main Immunization Program at Phone: 860-509-7929 during business hours Monday – Friday 8:30am-4:30pm.
You can also reach this contact information for support by clicking the HELP button on the top right corner of the public portal.