CT WiZ: Access My Immunization Record
Patients and legal guardians can access official immunization records for themselves and their children using the CT WiZ Public Portal.
How to access a record on CT WiZ
View our step-by-step videos to learn how to use the CT WiZ Public Portal:
How to Access Your CT Immunization Record Online - Adults (7 min 19 sec)
Follow these steps to access your (or your child's) immunization record using the CT WiZ Public Portal:
2. Enter your or your child's name, date of birth (MM/DD/YYYY), and gender.
3. Select your relationship to the patient whose record you are accessing. Note: Parents cannot search and access their adult (18+) child's record.
4. Indicate how you would like to receive a code to access the immunization record (either Mobile Phone or Email), then enter the phone number or email you or the patient used when registering for the vaccination.
5. Click "Search" to locate the record*
*A search result will only appear if there is an exact match in CT WiZ of the name, date of birth, and cell phone or email used at registration for the vaccine.
6. Click the blue "Request Code to Access Immunization Record" bar at the top of the page to receive a verification code.
7. When you receive the verification code, enter the access code in the Verification Code box to confirm identity. The Official Immunization Record will then appear.
8. You will have the option to download your full immunization record or just your COVID-19 immunization record. To view, save and print your Immunization Record, click either the "Download Full Record" or the "Download COVID-19 Record" button on the top right corner of the screen. The chosen Immunization Record will display and download securely to your personal cell phone, tablet or computer.
- Some Internet browser configurations may cause PDFs generated in CT WiZ to download and not display immediately. If the Official Immunization Record does not display, check the download folder on your device for the downloaded file. Chrome and Firefox are recommended when using CT WiZ.
- It is important that the immunization record you download from CT WiZ is saved securely on your personal/private device and if you print your immunization record, please store it in a safe place.
Troubleshooting & Frequently Asked Questions
How long will it take me to get my record through the CT WiZ Public Portal?
The public portal can provide your immunization record within minutes. If you are using the portal for the first time you may find the information in your record needs to be updated for you to use the portal. If you need to meet a deadline (such as a vaccine mandate or for travel), please plan ahead and give yourself plenty of time to use the portal.
I tried to access my immunization record, but I need to request an update or submit proof of identification:
If you have tried to access your (or your child's) immunization record through the CT WiZ Public Portal and your record was not found, or you are requesting your immunization record by mail or fax and need to submit proof of identification to DPH, please complete this online form.
*Note: If you are the legal guardian you must submit proof of identification and proof of guardianship to access the record. You may submit this to DPH through the online form or by mail to CT DPH Immunization Program 410 Capitol Ave, MS #11 MUN Hartford, CT 06134 or fax (860) 707-1925.
I am receiving an error message that my record was unable to be found. What happened?
- This includes your name, date of birth and the email or cell phone used at the vaccination clinic. You will need to have access to your email or cell phone to retrieve the verification code and enter it into the portal to verify your identity.
- Parents and guardians cannot pull up their adult (18+) children’s records.
Troubleshooting tips for entering your information:
- Use the exact name you used during registration at the clinic. Doublecheck your vaccination appointment confirmation or related records to see if you may have used a nickname or alternate name.
- Use the email or cell phone you used at the clinic registration.
- Ensure you correctly typed the information when searching on the CT WiZ Public Portal.
- Please Note: If email is not received instantly, check spam or junk email folders. If the phone number or email address you provided is incorrect and does not match what is in the patient record you will not be able to access the record.
Note: If multiple people are accessing the portal from the same internet network address, such as from a common network address at a workplace (also known as IP address), you may receive an error that you have exceeded your log-in attempts. Attempts from a common IP address are cumulative and if attempts are clustered too close together in time, will result in a lock out. This is by design to prevent phishing.
Need additional Help with the Public Portal?
- If you tried using the CT WiZ Public Portal and your record was not found, you can complete this online form to request an update to access your immunization record.
- Call our Main Immunization Program at Phone: 860-509-7929 during business hours Monday – Friday 8:30am-4:30pm.
You can also reach this contact information for support by clicking the HELP button on the top right corner of the public portal.