What is P20 WIN?
P20 WIN informs sound policies and practice through the secure sharing of longitudinal data across the participating agencies to ensure that individuals successfully navigate supportive services and educational pathways into the workforce. P20 WIN utilizes an enterprise governance structure with an Enterprise Memorandum of Understanding (eMOU) and Data Sharing Agreements to facilitate data sharing across agencies.
Connecticut agencies that are part of P20 WIN include:
- State Department of Education (SDE)
- Connecticut State Colleges and Universities (CSCU)
- University of Connecticut (UConn)
- Department of Labor (DOL)
- Connecticut Conference of Independent Colleges (CCIC)
- Office of Early Childhood (OEC)
- Office of Policy and Management (OPM)
- Office of Higher Education (OHE)
- Department of Social Services (DSS)
- Department of Children and Families (DCF)
- Connecticut Coalition to End Homelessness (CCEH)
Each data request requires documentation and the execution of a data sharing agreement before any data can be shared or linked. Refer to the Request Data page for a description of the process for requesting data and descriptions of the required documentation.
Data requests to P20 WIN should align with either a participating agency’s individual research agenda or P20 WIN research interests. To learn more about the P20 WIN research interests, visit the Learning Agenda page.