News and Press
- 10/11/2018 Community First Choice program: Q&A for Applicants and Family Members from Departments of Social Services and Developmental Services
- 10/9/2018 Gov. Malloy: Federal Government Says Connecticut Is Among Best in Nation For Efficient Enrollment in Food Aid Program, Gives $2.4 Million In Bonus Awards To State
- 10/2/2018 CSCU Becomes First in New England to Offer Free Classes to SNAP-Enrolled Students at All 12 State Community Colleges
- 9/6/2018 Gov. Malloy: Connecticut Receives $12.2 Million to Support Health Information Exchange System
- 9/5/2018 Connecticut Plans for the federal Social Services and Community Services Block Grants for Federal Fiscal Year 2019
Commissioner Roderick L. Bremby
Welcome to the Connecticut Department of Social Services. We hope you find this website both helpful and informative. Please add us to your bookmarks and check back frequently for up-to-date information on the services we offer.