Page 1 of 12
- 9/8/2023 Hearing Scheduled on Monday, September 18, 2023, for CSBG Allocation Plan – Federal Fiscal Year 2024 & SSBG – Federal Fiscal Year 2024
- 9/1/2023 Governor Lamont Announces Special SNAP Benefits to be Distributed to the Families of More than 209,800 Children on Monday
- 8/31/2023 Governor Announces Application Period for 2023-2024 Winter Season of the Connecticut Energy Assistance Program Begins on September 1
- 8/21/2023 Low-Income Home Energy Assistance Program (LIHEAP) Public Hearing Scheduled on Monday, August 28, 2023
- 8/8/2023 Additional SNAP Benefits to be Delivered to Over 57,300 CT Kids this Weekend
- 8/3/2023 Governor Lamont Signs Legislation Protecting Seniors from Financial Exploitation
- 7/12/2023 DSS Commissioner Barton Reeves Announces New Leads to DSS Policy Team
- 7/11/2023 DSS Commissioner Barton Reeves Applauds New Laws Expanding High Quality Care and Resources for Seniors
- 6/13/2023 Notice of Intent to Amend the Comprehensive Supports Medicaid Waiver, Individual and Family Support Medicaid Waiver, and Employment and Day Supports Medicaid Waiver.
- 6/13/2023 Notice of Intent to Amend the Home and Community Based Services Waiver for Elders; Personal Care Assistance Waiver; Acquired Brain Injury Waiver; Acquired Brain Injury Waiver II; Home and Community Supports Waiver for Persons with Autism; Mental Health Waiver; Katie Beckett Waiver.
- 5/31/2023 Commissioners Barton Reeves & Navarretta to Honor Connecticut Fathers with Critical Programs & Services
- 3/28/2023 Notice of Intent to Renew the Comprehensive Supports Medicaid Waiver
- 3/13/2023 Notice of Intent to Submit Emergency Preparedness and Response Amendment (Appendix K) to the Comprehensive Supports, Individual and Family Support and Employment and Day Supports Medicaid Waivers.
- 2/17/2023 NEMT Town Hall – March 3 meeting on Non-Emergency Medical Transportation (in-person & remote attendance)
- 12/28/2022 Notice of Intent to Submit Emergency Preparedness and Response Amendments (Appendix K) to 1915(c) Home and Community-Based Medicaid Waivers.