Study Materials for Pesticide Supervisors
Below are study materials that are needed for any of the supervisory exams. All of the information should be reviewed, there should be a focus on the category information given on each individual category page, the core manual and the statutes and regulations.
Exam fee: $200
Exam retest fee: $200.
30 days must be waited between exam attempts
Required Study Materials:
- Applicable Cornell manual for the specific category (listed on specific category page)
- Pesticide Core Manual (National or Cornell)
- Pertinent Statutes and Regulations
- Honeybee/Pollinator Materials
- Laundry safety
- Groundwater Contamination
Additional Study Materials
Integrated Pest Management (IPM)
For more information please call the Pesticide Management Program at (860) 424-3369, or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Content Last Updated on March 14, 2023