Can I submit my application online if I graduated from an in-state college?

Read time: 6 minutes

CT graduates seeking certification

Yes, you may submit an online ED 170A application in the Connecticut Educator Certification System (C.E.C.S.). To obtain an institutional recommendation for certification, you will need to contact your university directly.