Agency Licenses and Permits
The agency oversees the issuance of permits related to dairy, livestock, poultry, domestic pet-related operations, agricultural commodities, and seafood.  For more information about any of the licenses or permits below, please follow the link for the respective license and contact information will be provided.
Aquaculture Licenses: Link to the Bureau of Aquaculture's Applications,
Forms, and Licenses page.  Questions regarding seafood licenses can be directed to the Bureau of Aquaculture at 203-783-9976.
Incorporated Societies Report  is due to DoAg by the 30th of December each year by all Connecticut Fairs in order to retain their non-profit status. See form for statutory reference and detail.     

Instructions on how to apply online.