Access the Connecticut Educator Certification System (C.E.C.S.)
For tutorials on using the CECS, please see our video tutorial page.
If you have trouble accessing the CECS, try switching browsers. The system works with current versions of most browsers, such as Safari or Chrome, but was designed for Internet Explorer 10 or later.
Options once logged-in are:
- Apply for, Renew, or Update Certifications On-Line
- Check the status of your Application
- Update your Profile and Contact Information
- View your Connecticut Certificates
- Request a Duplicate Copy of your Certificate
- View Testing History
- Apply for Praxis I (PPST) Waiver
- Bureau of Certification Website: Certification Information, Application Forms, Teacher Preparation and Guides
- Educator Certification Lookup
- On-Line Credit Card Or Or Only - No debit cards are accepted
- Mail Payment (certified Check or Money Order), NO Personal Checks
Mail all required documents and payment to:
Bureau of Educator Standards and Certification
Hartford, CT 06115-0471
Thank you for using the on-line Connecticut Educator Certification System.