The EVV system is free to you and your caregiver and will NOT change any of the services that you receive.
Critical EVV Information
- IMPORTANT UPDATE as of 10/19/2016: The Department of Social Services is extending the soft launch of Electronic Visit Verification in order to evaluate and mitigate newly identified provider concerns. DSS encourages providers to continue using EVV while DSS defines new implementation dates for non-medical and home health related services. The target implementation dates will be no earlier than December 1, 2016 for non-medical services and February 1, 2017 for home health related services. Additional information will be forthcoming as the formal implementation dates are established.
Important EVV Update/Message
- Regarding the requirement to add staff social security number (SSN) information in Sandata’s EVV software, DSS has decided to require only the last 5 digits of the staff member’s SSN.
- If you have not begun or have already completed the mandatory EVV training, please click the "Training" tab above and follow the directions to enroll in the Learning Management System (LMS).
Important EVV Bulletins
PB16-98 - Electronic Visit Verification Refresher Training Invitation
PB16-56 - Electronic Visit Verification Reporting a Change in Client Condition
PB16-54 - EVV Caregiver Time Capture Best Practices FVV Request Form
PB16-44 - Electronic Visit Verification Notification to Clients
PB16-41 - EVV Training Important Information
PB 16-31 - Electronic Visit Verification Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
PB16-23 - Introduction to the Department of Social Services’ Electronic Visit Verification Implementation
Follow this link for Archived Messages Opens in a new window Opens in a new window Opens in a new window Opens in a new window Opens in a new window Opens in a new window Opens in a new window Opens in a new window Opens in a new window Opens in a new window
- CT Home Care Program (CHC)
- Personal Care Assistant (PCA)
Acquired Brain Injury (ABI)