How to Enroll in CoveredCT
- Complete an application at AccessHealthCT.com to qualify and enroll
- Contact the AccessHealthCT Call Center for free enrollment or eligibility help at 1-855-789-2428
- If you are hard-of-hearing and do not qualify for Medicaid you may use the TTY at 1-855-789-2428 or contact AccessHealthCT using a relay operator
- Attend an AccessHealthCT Enrollment Fair
Enrollment Opportunities and Assistance in your Community
Community Navigator partners are available to offer in-person assistance with enrollment and to discuss plan benefits. Please visit any one of the locations below.
- Community Health Center Association of CT (CHCACT) Hours of operation are 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., Monday through Friday. To speak to someone at CHCACT, please call 860-967-3836 or email AHNavigator@chcat.org. To learn more about CHCAT, visit chcact.org.
- Community Renewal Team (CRT), located at 330 Market Street, Hartford. Hours of operation are 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., Monday through Friday, with evenings as needed. To speak to some at CRT, please call 860-532-3889. To learn more about CRT, visit crtct.org
- CT Institute for Communities (CIFC Health), located at 120 Main Street, 4th Floor, Danbury.
- Generations Family Health Center, located at 40 Mansfield Avenue, Willimantic.
- Greater Bridgeport Area Prevention Program (GBAPP), located at 1470 Barnum Avenue, Bridgeport. Hours of operation are 9:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., Monday through Friday, with evenings as needed. To speak to someone at GBAPP, please call 203-366-8255. To learn more about GBAPP, visit gbapp.org.
- New Opportunities, Inc., located at 232 North Elm Street, Waterbury. Hours of operation are 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., Monday through Friday. To speak to someone at New Opportunities, Inc., please call 203-598-1781. For more information about New Opportunities, Inc., visit newoppinc.org.
- Project Access New Haven located at 63 York Street, New Haven – Monday through Friday 8: a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
- United Community and Family Services (UCFS), located at 47 Town Street, Norwich.