Energy Assistance - Winter Heating


Where To Apply - Community Action Agencies for Connecticut Energy Assistance Program

The only sure way of knowing whether your household is eligible is to apply. Applications are now being accepted at Community Action Agencies intake sites throughout the state. For referral to an application site near you, please call 2-1-1 United Way or please follow this link to find the Community Action Agency in your area. Opens in a new window

Energy Assistance Application
(English) (Spanish)

What To Bring With You When You Apply - Checklist of Required Documentation
(English) (Spanish)