Cybulski Community Reintegration Center
|Address:||391 Shaker Road
Enfield , CT 06082
Cancellations: NO SOCIAL VISITS UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE
See data available regarding Connecticut Department of Correction's supervised population.
The Willard building is named in honor of William Willard who served as warden of the Connecticut State Prison in Wethersfield from 1854-1857 and from 1862-1870. The Cybulski building is named in honor of Alexander Cybulski who served as Deputy Warden of the Somers State Prison from 1962-1983.
The Willard-Cybulski Correctional Institution was formerly two separately managed facilities, the Willard Correctional Institution and the Cybulski Correctional Institution. The Willard Correctional Institution was opened on October 18, 1990 as a level 2 facility for sentenced male offenders. The Cybulski Correctional Institution was opened on November 3, 1993 as a program intensive, male level 2 facility.
The two facilities were consolidated as one institution in 1997, Willard-Cybulski Correctional Institution, which enhanced facility management and fiscal responsibility.
In April 2015, the Cybulski Community Reintegration Center was opened in the Cybulski portion of the Willard-Cybulski Correctional Institution.
List of past wardens of the Willard-Cybulski Correctional Institution, which now includes the Cybulski Community Reintegration Center:
|2001-2002||Nelvin A. Levester|
|2003-2006||Bruce J. Cuscovitch|