Agricultural Business Development & Assistance
The Agricultural Development Unit of the agency's Bureau of Agricultural Development & Resource Preservation is the primary contact for agricultural business development. The Bureau of Aquaculture may also be of assistance when the goal is to establish or develop an aquaculture-based business.
- Animal Population Control - Feral Cat Grant
- Connecticut Grown for Connecticut Kids Grant
- Farm Viability Grant
- Farm Transition Grant
- Farmland Restoration Program
- Farmland Research RFP - applications accepted until Monday, August 29, 2022
- Local Food Purchase Assistance Cooperative Agreement Program
- Organic Certification Cost Share Grant Program - Applications accepted through October 3, 2022.
- Specialty Crop Block Grant
MARKETING ASSISTANCE - visit the following links to learn about the various services and programs the Department of Agriculture has to offer you:
- Connecticut Grown Program
- Export Assistance
- Connecticut Weekly Agricultural Report
- Connecticut Grown Farm Listing Program