All Remediation Programs
- Transmittal of Documents - Instructions for submitting documents electronically or in hardcopy.
- Electronic Document Transmittal Form - must be the cover page for all Remediation documents uploaded into the Connecticut Secure File Transfer (SFT) website. The Electronic Document Transmittal Form replaces the RSR Approval Request or Notice Transmittal Form.
- Hardcopy Document Transmittal Form - must be the cover page for hardcopy documents submitted.
- Engineered Control Variance Forms (Transmittal, Application Parts 1 and 2, and Public Notice Verification)
- Environmental Land Use Restrictions
- Notices of Activity and Use Limitation
- Request for Approval for Use of EPH/VPH/APH Analytical Methods and Associated Criteria as Additional Polluting Substances
- Request Form for Approval of Criteria for Additional Polluting Substances and Certain Alternative Criteria
- LEP License Applications and Forms (Exam Application, License Renewal, and Continuing Education Credit Summary Form)
- LEP Verification Forms (Forms I, II, III, IV, 133x, 133y, BRRP, and RCRA)
- Municipal Brownfields Liability Relief Program
- Covenant Not to Sue
- Brownfield Remediation & Revitalization Program
- Filing Forms for the Transfer of Establishments (Forms I through IV for Business and Property Transfer and Fee Form)
- Environmental Condition Assessment Form (ECAF) and Instructions
- Completion of Investigation Transmittal Formand Instructions
- Remedial Action Plan Transmittal Form and Instructions
- Verification Forms