All Remediation Programs
Electronic Document Transmittal Form - must be the cover page for all Remediation documents uploaded into the Connecticut Secure File Transfer (SFT) website (replaces the RSR Approval Request or Notice Transmittal Form).
- Transmittal of Documents - Instructions for submitting documents electronically or in hardcopy.
- Hardcopy Document Transmittal Form - must be the cover page for hardcopy documents submitted (nearly all Remediation documents should be submitted electronically).
- Engineered Control Variance Forms (Transmittal, Application Parts 1 and 2, and Public Notice Verification)
- Environmental Land Use Restrictions
- Notices of Activity and Use Limitation
- Request for Approval for Use of EPH/VPH/APH Analytical Methods and Associated Criteria as Additional Polluting Substances
- Request Form for Approval of Criteria for Additional Polluting Substances and Certain Alternative Criteria
- LEP License Applications and Forms (Exam Application, License Renewal, and Continuing Education Credit Summary Form)
- LEP Verification Forms (Forms I, II, III, IV, 133x, 133y, BRRP, and RCRA)
- Verification Form Instructions
- Municipal Brownfields Liability Relief Program
- Covenant Not to Sue
- Brownfield Remediation & Revitalization Program
- Filing Forms for the Transfer of Establishments (Forms I through IV for Business and Property Transfer and Fee Form)
- Environmental Condition Assessment Form (ECAF) and Instructions
- Completion of Investigation Transmittal Formand Instructions
- Remedial Action Plan Transmittal Form and Instructions
- Verification Forms
- Significant Environmental Hazard Notification Form and Instructions
- Significant Environmental Hazard Status Update Form: Soil
- Significant Environmental Hazard Status Update Form: Drinking Water and Groundwater