- Katie Dykes, DEEP Commissioner
- Laura Francis, First Selectman, Durham
- Matt Knickerbocker, First Selectman, Bethel
Sign up to receive email updates on CCSMM
CCSMM Working Groups
As part of the CCSMM Initiative, four Working Groups have been established to focus on specific areas of interest. Presentations and materials from the Working Group meetings can be found on each specific Working Group page:
Extended Producer Responsibility (EPR) Working Group
Food Scraps/Organics Collection & Diversion Working Group
Increase Reuse and Recycling Working Group
Unit-Based Pricing (UBP) Working Group
Members of the CCSMM have signed the following statement: CCSMM Sign-on Statement
We recognize that by working together, we have the potential to achieve economies of scale and send a strong signal for private investment and sector transformation. At the same time, we respect the unique needs and policy preferences of each participating jurisdiction, and the importance of flexible approaches. We recognize that each municipality can contribute in different ways, through different measures, to achieve our shared goals.
We welcome all municipal partners that would like to join us in this endeavor.
CCSMM Municipalities (as of June 14, 2022)
|ANSONIA||COVENTRY||HAMDEN||NEW BRITAIN||ROCKY HILL||TRUMBULL|
|BETHANY||DEEP RIVER||HARWINTON||NEW HAVEN||SALEM||VOLUNTOWN|
|BETHLEHEM||EAST GRANBY||KILLINGLY||NEW MILFORD||SEYMOUR||WATERBURY|
|BLOOMFIELD||EAST HARTFORD||KILLINGWORTH||NEWTOWN||SHARON||WEST HARTFORD|
|BOZRAH||ELLINGTON||LEDYARD||NORTH HAVEN||SHERMAN||WEST HAVEN|
CCSMM Full Coalition Meetings:
Visit the CCSMM Full Coalition Past Meetings and Materials Webpage
Past CCSMM email updates:
- August 21, 2022 update - includes links to upcoming working group meetings and a recording of the August 1st Increase Reuse and Recycling Working Group meeting.
- July 28, 2022 update – includes links to upcoming working group meetings and a recording of the July 20th EPR Working Group meeting.
- July 11, 2022 update - includes links to upcoming working group meetings and a recording of the June Full Coalition Meeting.
- June 8, 2022 update - includes link to upcoming full coalition meeting and Center for EcoTechnology business recycling assistance information.
- February 2, 2022 update - includes link to upcoming full coalition meeting and coalition member projects in the news.
- January 20, 2022 update
- October 20, 2021 update
- September 22, 2021 update
- August 5, 2021 update
- July 27, 2021 update – includes links to upcoming Learning Series program, Bottle Bill Stakeholder Kick-Off meeting and full Coalition recording.
- July 15, 2021 update – includes links to upcoming full coalition meeting and upcoming Learning Series program.
- June 22, 2021 update - includes links to the upcoming full-coalition meeting, new learning series opportunities, the upcoming SWAC meeting and DEEP job opportunities.
- May 24, 2021 update - includes links to Lee Sawyer Community Waste Reduction and Recycling Grant RFP Info Session.
- April 26, 2021 update - includes links to the recording of two Learning Series topics: Hauler Registrations and Collecting Food Scraps in Town, the RecycleCT Lee Sawyer grant and April 1 full-group CCSMM recording.
- March 15, 2021 update - includes links to the recording of the Organics Infrastructure Forum and the client concierge permit assistance information.
- February 18, 2021 update - includes links to the recording of the CGA Environment Committee meeting.
- February 4, 2021 update - includes links to final Menu of Options and the Survey results about the Menu of options.
- December 23, 2020 update - includes links to recording of mid-point check in meeting and working group report out.
- November 25, 2020 update - includes links to recording of #4 Working Group meetings and Full Coalition Mid-Point Check-In meeting.
- November 10, 2020 update - includes links to recording of #3 Working Group meetings and recording of EJ & Equity Presentation.
- October 29, 2020 update - includes links to recording of #2 Working Group meetings and recording of EJ & Equity Presentation.
- October 19, 2020 update - includes links to recording of #1 Working Group meetings.
- October 6, 2020 update
- Kick-off meeting email
- Municipal Recycling Resource Center
- Archived Municipal Recycling Coordinators E-news and Webinars (Learning Series)
- Resource Rediscovery - Connecticut Solid Waste System Project (CSWSP)
- Reduce - Reuse - Recycle
- Comprehensive Materials Management Strategy (CMMS)
Content Last Updated on September 1, 2022