What documents may be submitted as a copy of the original or by fax?

Read time: 6 minutes

Submitting official documents to the Bureau of Certification

The following are documents that can be submitted by fax or a photocopy of the original:


  • Copies of out-of-state certificates
  • Copies of CPR and First Aid cards/certificates
  • Copy of a driver’s license to confirm date of birth
  • Copy of a high school diploma (not a transcript)
  • Copy of health license
  • Copy of marriage certificate or divorce decree for name change
  • Copy of CEU certificate for coaching module.

All other physical documents, including transcripts and applications forms with signatures, must be mailed.

Documentation and Contact Information