Please keep in mind:
- In order to add and administer immunizations in your clinic, the vaccine must be in your clinic’s on-hand inventory.
Clinics must properly document the patient and dose level eligibility according to: Connecticut's Vaccine Eligibility Criteria.
- Clinics using CT WiZ User Interface/Direct Data Entry: select the ‘Patient Level Eligibility’ in the Demographics screen which will populate and default to the Administer Vaccines screen. After adding the vaccine(s), you can change a vaccine’s eligibility ‘at the dose level’ on this screen, if needed.
- Clinics onboarded with their EHR are currently reporting patient and dose level eligibility per HL7 requirements.
- Avoid borrowing vaccine between your private and public stock.
- Historical immunizations do not decrement from the clinic’s inventory.
- Enter vaccine refusals
- Add and Administer quick guide
- Body Site Codes quick guide