Connecticut state law requires that information in CT WiZ is kept confidential and limits who can access it: All CT WiZ users are approved by the Department of Public Health and must sign a user agreement and confidentiality agreement. Here’s who can access CT WiZ:
- Healthcare providers can access their patients' records
- Local health directors can access their residents' records for programs to raise immunization rates
- School nurses can access their students' records
The information will not be shared with any other people or any other agency unless you have signed a Release of Information and sent it to the Department of Public Health. You can:
- Use our secure online form
- Mail or fax the English-Spanish Release of Confidential Information form (pdf)
Do NOT send us your form by email. Routine email messages are not secure.
Connecticut residents can access their official immunization record through the CT WiZ public portal.