The Office of Treasurer Shawn T. Wooden
Page 8 of 9
- 4/8/2019 ctpost- Dan Haar: Celebrating the Right Direction for State's Debt
- 4/5/2019 Treasurer Wooden, Governor Lamont, Teachers Urge Passage of Act to Stabilize Teachers' Retirement Fund; Plan Would Save Nearly $900 Million Over Next Five Years
- 3/29/2019 Treasurer Wooden Announces Historic General Obligation Bond Sales Record As Investors Cite Positive Momentum For Connecticut; Interest Savings Of $45.8 Million Compared To Last Go Bond Sale Levels.
- 3/29/2019 HARTFORD BUSINESS.COM - Investors flock to CT's $1B debt issue
- 3/20/2019 Governor Lamont, Treasurer Wooden, Opm Secretary McCaw To Promote Sale of Connecticut Bonds in Hartford,Chicago, Boston and New York; "Investor Road Show" to Highlight New Fiscal Leadership, Economic Progress.
- 3/19/2019 Hartford Courant - For the first time in 18 years, Connecticut's bond outlook upgraded.
- 3/19/2019 Treasurer Wooden: Connecticut's Bond Outlook Improved By a Major Credit Rating Agency For First Time in 18 Years; Standard & Poor's gives State a Positive Outlook, Cites Improved Reserves and Fiscal Stability
- 3/14/2019 PRIVATE EQUITY INTERNATIONAL - Connecticut's new Treasurer Shawn Wooden unveils plan to add $200 million per year for the Connecticut Retirement Plans and Trust Funds' private equity programme.
- 3/8/2019 THE BOND BUYER - Treasurer Shawn Wooden Expects His Proposal to Fix the State Teachers' Pension System to Kick-Start an Agenda that Includes Infrastructure, Improved Returns and Financial Literacy.
- 3/5/2019 Hartford Courant - Family, Friends and State Officials Send Off 123 Members of the Connecticut National Guard Who Are Deploying to Cuba - "During the send-off ceremony Tuesday, state Treasurer Shawn Wooden told the troops: "We will never forget that it is your courage, your sweat and sometimes your blood that keeps America free. ... I'll be here when you return."
- 3/5/2019 Treasurer Wooden Joins Global Investors Initiative to Tackle Carbon Pollution at Country's Largest Power Utilities; Coalition Representing $1.8 Trillion in Global Assets Sets Net-Zero Carbon Deadline for Big Polluters.
- 3/5/2019 Institutional Real Estate, Inc. - Connecticut State Treasurer Joins Global Investors' Initiative to Tackle Carbon Pollution at Country's Largest Power Utilities.
- 3/4/2019 Pension&Investments - New Connecticut Treasurer Wants to Maximize Pension Fund Returns, Minimize Risk.
- 3/1/2019 Patch - Manchester - CT Treasurer Puts in His 2 Cents Reading To Manchester Students.
- 2/26/2019 Treasurer Wooden, State Officials Acknowledge $1 million in CHEFA Workforce Development Grant Awards at February 27 Event.