The Office of Treasurer Shawn T. Wooden
Page 7 of 9
- 7/10/2019 CTnewsJunkie.com: Credit Rating Agency Upgrades Outlook On Connecticut Bonds
- 7/10/2019 Hartford Courant - Second Credit Rating Agency Upgrades Connecticut's Bond Outlook
- 7/9/2019 More Progress: Second Credit Rating Agency Improves Outlook on Connecticut's Bond Rating; Treasurer Wooden Announces Kroll Bond Ratings Improves Outlook on State's Credit Rating from "Negative" to "Stable"
- 7/1/2019 top1000funds.com: Investors' Role in Disability Inclusion
- 6/25/2019 Patch - $7.6 Million Slated for Enfield Water Pollution Control Plant; Recent Bond Sales Helped Generate More Than $280 Million for this and Similar Projects Across the State, According to the State Treasurer.
- 6/25/2019 Patch - $7.2 Million Slated for Farmington Water Pollution Control Plant; Recent Bond Sales Helped Generate More Than $280 Million for this and Similar Projects Across the State, According to the State Treasurer.
- 6/24/2019 Treasurer Wooden: Clean Water Fund's Green Bond Sale Shatters State Records; Program Makes History with Retail Orders Topping $240 Million in One Day, While Interest Costs Dropped to a Record Low at 2.69%
- 6/20/2019 Treasurer Wooden Names Laurie Martin Chief Investment Officer of State's $35.5 Billion Pension Plans; With Appointment, Key Leader To Focus on Stability and Other Initiatives to Keep Connecticut on 'Right Fiscal Path'
- 6/6/2019 Nearly 70 Percent of Facebook's Non-Insider Votes Support Independent Board Chair; Shareholder Resolution Co-filed by Connecticut Retirement Plans and Trust Funds, Public Plans
- 6/6/2019 Hartford Courant - Connecticut Treasurer Among Those Calling on Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg to Give Up Chairman Role
- 6/5/2019 ctpost - Budget Averts Massive Teacher Pension Payment
- 5/22/2019 Hartford Courant - State Treasurer Shawn T. Wooden: The reckoning has come. It's time to restructure the debt.
- 4/26/2019 HARTFORD BUSINESS.COM - The state sold $240 million in UConn 2000 bonds in a near-record sale, the Treasurer says.
- 4/25/2019 Treasurer Wooden, UCONN: Success of Bond Sale for UCONN Projects Further Proof of Investor Confidence in Connecticut
- 4/18/2019 Treasurer Wooden: First 100 Days in Office Show Commitment To Action on State's Pressing Fiscal Challenges; Addressing Unfunded Pension Liabilities,Improving Credit Standing Among Highlights