The Office of Treasurer Shawn T. Wooden
Page 9 of 9
- 2/20/2019 THE BOND BUYER - Connecticut's New Plan to Shore Up Teachers' Pension Fund.
- 2/19/2019 Pension&Investments - Connecticut Governor Proposes Reforms to State Teachers Fund in Conjunction with Treasurer.
- 2/19/2019 Statement From Treasurer Wooden on Teachers' Retirement Fund Restructuring Proposal Included in Governor Lamont's Budget.
- 2/15/2019 Testimony Submitted by Treasurer Shawn T. Wooden to the Government Administration and Elections Committee Concerning the Divestment of State Funds Invested in Companies Doing Business in Venezuela.
- 2/7/2019 Treasurer Wooden Launches 2019 CHET Dream Big! College Savings Competition Art and Essay Competition to Award $26,000 to CT Students.
- 2/5/2019 CTPOST - State Treasurer will recommend pension changes.
- 1/30/2019 Statement from State Treasurer Shawn T. Wooden on the agreement announced today regarding the State Pier between the City of New London and the Connecticut Port Authority, of which the Treasurer is an ex-officio board member.
- 1/19/2019 Wooden Sworn in as Connecticut's 83rd State Treasurer; "Connecticut is facing some enormous fiscal challenges right now, as well as some very exciting opportunities for growth."
- 1/17/2019 Treasurer Wooden Names Six To Key Staff Positions; Hires Demonstrate Commitment to Qualifications, Experience, Ethics.