- Unbiased information about the need for long-term care;
- The ability to find and purchase quality, affordable long-term care insurance; AND
- A way to get needed care without depleting assets.
NEW!!!! Click below to watch a presentation on the Connecticut Partnership for Long-Term Care given by Aldo Pantano from the State of Connecticut's Partnership office.
NEW!!!! Click below to watch a Frequently Asked Questions presentation on the Connecticut Partnership for Long-Term Care given by Aldo Pantano from the State of Connecticut's Partnership office.
- Connecticut has been approved as a member of the Medicaid Asset Protection Reciprocity Compact - Click here to learn how this impacts Connecticut Partnership policyholders.
- Click here for the schedule of the CT Partnership's upcoming Public Forums. For information on additional CT Partnership presentations open to the public, or to request a Partnership presentation in your community, please call Aldo Pantano at 860-418-6365.
FOR PRODUCERS AND FINANCIAL PLANNERS:
FOR EXISTING CT PARTNERSHIP POLICYHOLDERS:
- If you are an existing CT Partnership policyholder, click here and scroll to the "For Existing Connecticut Partnership Policyholders" section to learn about some special benefit options that may be available to you.
Please visit us again as new topics and seminars are frequently updated and added!
For more information contact:
David Guttchen, Director