First off, by creating an online client benefits account at– ‘MyAccount’ - with your client ID, you can look at the benefits you currently receive with DSS. You will need to create a user name and password online at www.connect.ct.gov Opens in a new window Opens in a new window Opens in a new window. The information you enter to create your MyAccount helps to ensure that only you can see your household's benefit information. We will safeguard all of your personal information. When you sign up, you can access the status of your benefits anytime and anywhere from a computer or smartphone with an internet connection.
MyAccount technical support (for help using MyAccount online) is available by calling toll-free 1-877-874-1612, Monday – Friday, 8:30 am to 5 pm. The following videos may also be helpful to you.
- How to Create a ConneCT Account (video)
- How to Reset Your ConneCT Password (video)
- How to Retrieve Your ConneCT User ID (video)
- How to complete a Periodic Report Form (video)
- How to Report Changes Online (video)
- How to Renew Your Benefits Online (video)
- How to Prepare Your Forms for Scanning (video)