Public Notices are provided as a convenience to the public. The official legal notice has been published in accordance with the requirements of all applicable laws.
Proposed Actions or Decisions
Includes Notices of Proposed Regulations, SIP Revisions, General Permits, Individual Permits and other Miscellaneous Actions.
- Proposed Decisions Issued by the Office of Adjudications
- Scoping Notices/Environmental Impact Evaluations (EIE) Published in the Environmental Monitor
Final Actions or Decisions
Includes Notices of Final General Permits and other Miscellaneous Actions.
- Final Decisions Issued by the Office of Adjudications
- Declaratory Rulings and Other Agency Decisions
- Final Regulations
Availability of Grants/Requests for Proposals
- NOTE: Agency Bid Notices/RFPs for goods and services and/or construction are published on the Department of Administrative Services (DAS) State Procurement/Contracting Portal
Comprehensive Materials Management Strategy (CMMS) Amendment
- DEEP has released a draft amendment to the Comprehensive Materials Management Strategy (CMMS). The document is available here for public review. DEEP has scheduled a Public Informational Hearing on February 16, 2023 on ZOOM. Comments will be accepted on the document until March 10, 2023. Comments should be emailed to DEEP.MMCAPlanning@ct.gov with the subject line “Draft 2023 CMMS Amendment.” Any questions may be directed to the same address. More information can be found here. Other related documents including the Sustainable Materials Management Regional Waste Authority (RWA) Grant Program can be found at Comprehensive Materials Management Strategy (ct.gov).
- View the notice of the CMMS Amendment here.
- View the Waste Infrastructure RFI
Request for Public Comment
- The Department of Energy and Environmental Protection and the Connecticut Council on Soil and Water Conservation have collaborated to prepare the draft updates for the Connecticut Guidelines for Soil Erosion and Sediment Control and the Connecticut Stormwater Quality Manual and are seeking your feedback! Feedback is due March 1, 2023. Please email comments to Kathleen.Knight@ct.gov.
- An informational webinar will be held on February 22, 2023 2:00-3:30 PM. No registration is required. The meeting can be joined directly from this live webinar link.
- Further information and the materials for review are available here.
Public Meeting Concerning Development of Hazard Tree Mitigation Policy
The Department hosted a public meeting on March 15, 2022 at 6:00 PM EST via Zoom to receive comments from the public to assist the Department with its development of a hazard tree mitigation policy. View Public Notice comments here.
- DEEP DRAFT Hazard Tree Mitigation Policy Posted. DEEP is notifying the public that the DRAFT Hazard Tree Mitigation Policy is available for review and DEEP is accepting comments through 11:59 PM on July 17th. View the public notice and policy here. View the emailed public comments and CEQ comments. The recorded public meeting from July 11, 2022 is also available for online viewing. Please note there is an unofficial computer generated transcript, which may contain typos.
- DEEP FINAL Hazard Tree Mitigation Policy Posted. DEEP is notifying the public that the FINAL Hazard Tree Mitigation Policy is available for review. View the final public notice and policy here.
The Connecticut Department of Energy and Environmental Protection is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to complying with the requirements of the Americans with Disabilities Act. Please contact us at (860) 418-5910 or firstname.lastname@example.org if you: have a disability and need a communication aid or service; have limited proficiency in English and may need information in another language; or if you wish to file an ADA or Title VI discrimination complaint. Any person needing a hearing accommodation may call the State of Connecticut relay number - 711. Requests for accommodations must be made at least two weeks prior to any agency hearing, program or event.