Public Notices are provided as a convenience to the public. The official legal notice has been published in accordance with the requirements of all applicable laws.
Includes Notices of Proposed Regulations, SIP Revisions, General Permits, Individual Permits and other Miscellaneous Actions.
- Proposed Decisions Issued by the Office of Adjudications
- Scoping Notices/Environmental Impact Evaluations (EIE) Published in the Environmental Monitor
Includes Notices of Final General Permits and other Miscellaneous Actions.
- Final Decisions Issued by the Office of Adjudications
- Declaratory Rulings and Other Agency Decisions
- Final Regulations
Availability of Grants/Requests for Proposals
- NOTE: Agency Bid Notices/RFPs for goods and services and/or construction are published on the Department of Administrative Services (DAS) State Procurement/Contracting Portal
Public Meeting Concerning Development of Hazard Tree Mitigation Policy
The Department hosted a public meeting on March 15, 2022 at 6:00 PM EST via Zoom to receive comments from the public to assist the Department with its development of a hazard tree mitigation policy. View Public Notice comments here.