Real Estate Salesperson
The Department of Consumer Protection, Self-Service Center has a drop box available for applications and payments. Staff are available by appointment only. For complete policies see: Walk-In Center Policies.
Please click on the link below to view the requirements and download the required application forms.
Salesperson License Requirements and Applications:
- Non-Reciprocal Application
- Reciprocal Application
- Reinstatement Application
- Retiree Status License Application
- Application for Restoration from Retiree Status
All Salesperson licenses expire annually on May 31st.
License History/Verification Request Form:
Salesperson Transfer Form:Changes to License:
Email Address: email@example.comOther Information:
- Continuing Education Information
- Changes to Real Estate Pre-Licensing Course Requirements
- Real Estate Laws and Regulations
- Landlord-Tenant Laws of Interest
- CT Real Estate Commission Policy on Agency
- Content Outline for Connecticut Real Estate Sales and Broker Licensing Examinations
- Designated Agency Disclosure Notice and Consent Agreement