News and Press
- 12/7/2018 Consumer Protection: Businesses Urged to Research Charities Planning to Solicit on Their Property
- 11/21/2018 Consumer Protection Asks Consumers to be Cautious While Shopping Online
- 11/8/2018 New Condition Approved for Medical Marijuana Program
- 10/4/2018 Medical Marijuana Brand Database Available to Public
- 9/25/2018 Consumer Protection Warns Consumers: Do Your Homework Before Hiring Anyone for Chimney Cleaning or Repair, Be Aware of Scams
Commissioner Michelle H. Seagull
Welcome to the Department of Consumer Protection's website -- designed to help you find information you need to become licensed, renew a permit, or solve a problem. We're working to protect Connecticut citizens from fraud, unfair business practices and physical injury from unsafe goods or services.