News and Press
- 7/19/2018 CONN. JOINS FTC AND MORE THAN 50 STATES AND TERRITORIES TO COMBAT FRAUDSTERS FALSELY CLAIMING TO HELP VETERANS AND SERVICE MEMBERS
- 7/10/2018 WALMART PHARMACY FIRST PHARMACY IN CONNECTICUT TO INTEGRATE PRESCRIPTION DRUG MONTORING PROGRAM WITH PHARMACY DATA SYSTEM
- 6/25/2018 BOARD OF PHYSICIANS RECOMMENDS NEW CONDITION AND MORE RESEARCH ON OPIOID USE DISORDER/OPIATE WITHDRAWAL
- 6/12/2018 CONSUMER PROTECTION HOSTS 4TH ANNUAL CROSS-CULTURAL COMMUNICATIONS SYMPOSIUM
- 6/11/2018 JOHNNY UTAH'S OF NORWALK NOT TO REOPEN
Commissioner Michelle H. Seagull
Welcome to the Department of Consumer Protection's website -- designed to help you find information you need to become licensed, renew a permit, or solve a problem. We're working to protect Connecticut citizens from fraud, unfair business practices and physical injury from unsafe goods or services.