News and Press
- 10/4/2018 Medical Marijuana Brand Database Available to Public
- 9/25/2018 Consumer Protection Warns Consumers: Do Your Homework Before Hiring Anyone for Chimney Cleaning or Repair, Be Aware of Scams
- 9/19/2018 DCP and DEEP Urge Homeowners to Make Tree Health Assessments Now While Trees Still Have Leaves
- 9/13/2018 In Wake of Storms, Consumer Protection Warns Against Charity Scams
- 8/30/2018 Cottage Food Operators Eligible to Apply for Licenses Effective October 1st
Commissioner Michelle H. Seagull
Welcome to the Department of Consumer Protection's website -- designed to help you find information you need to become licensed, renew a permit, or solve a problem. We're working to protect Connecticut citizens from fraud, unfair business practices and physical injury from unsafe goods or services.