News and Press
- 9/19/2018 DCP and DEEP Urge Homeowners to Make Tree Health Assessments Now While Trees Still Have Leaves
- 9/13/2018 In Wake of Storms, Consumer Protection Warns Against Charity Scams
- 8/30/2018 Cottage Food Operators Eligible to Apply for Licenses Effective October 1st
- 8/28/2018 New Conditions Approved for Medical Marijuana Program
- 7/19/2018 CONN. JOINS FTC AND MORE THAN 50 STATES AND TERRITORIES TO COMBAT FRAUDSTERS FALSELY CLAIMING TO HELP VETERANS AND SERVICE MEMBERS
Commissioner Michelle H. Seagull
Welcome to the Department of Consumer Protection's website -- designed to help you find information you need to become licensed, renew a permit, or solve a problem. We're working to protect Connecticut citizens from fraud, unfair business practices and physical injury from unsafe goods or services.