Covid-19 UPDATE FOR BUSINESSES
If your business is experiencing issues regarding:
- Supply chains
- Delivery of goods
- Business continuity
Contact FEMA National Business Emergency Operations Center at NBEOC@fema.dhs.gov.
The Department of Consumer Protection regulates all persons and businesses that manufacture or sell food products in the State in order to detect and prevent the distribution of adulterated, contaminated, or unsanitary food products. The Foods Program is responsible for:
- Inspecting retail and wholesale food manufacturers that operate, transport or store food in Connecticut.
- Overseeing licensees under the Bakery, Non-alcoholic Beverage/Cider, wholesale and retail frozen desserts and food vending machine statutes and regulations.
|Articles & Publications|
- Connecticut Small Business Development Center
- Cornell Food Venture Center
- Packaging & Labeling Inspection for Food/Weights & Measures
- Connecticut Manufactured Food Safety Task Force
- Connecticut Rapid Response Team
- Requesting a Certificate of Freesale
- Mercury Concentrations in Fish: FDA Monitoring Program (1990-2010)
- Standards of Identity for Olive Oil
- IOC Trade Standard
Phone: (860) 713-6160