To protect the health and safety of the public and our employees, DCP has limited on-site staffing at 450 Columbus Blvd. While mail and phone calls will be processed as quickly as possible, we recommend using our online services, or sending an email to the appropriate division/person instead. We apologize for any inconvenience.

Certificate of Free Sale

These general, government-issued certificates state that a particular product is produced in the United States, is marketed in the United States, and that the particular manufacturer has no unresolved enforcement actions pending before either the Food and Drug Administration or the State.
Other names for this term include Health Certificate, Export Certificate, Sanitary Certificate, Certificate of Sanitation, and Certificate of Origin.

NOTE: Customizations will be limited and the language used will solely be at our discretion.  If this is not satisfactory there are other alternatives that you can access at this website
Phone: (860) 713-6160   
Fax (860) 713-7237