File a Food or Fuel Complaint

To send an oil, propane or gasoline complaint or question, please email  Be sure to include the name, town, price and any other pertinent information related to your question or complaint.


Complaints about food handling, bottled water, food safety, weights and measures, unit pricing and related matters should be sent by mail or email using our complaint form, the complaint form can be emailed to Be sure to include the name of the product, the defect noted, and if the local health department has been notified.

For other types of complaints visit the Complaint Center page.

For questions and comments, you may reach the Department at 860-713-6160.