Commission on the Standardization of the Collection of Evidence in Sexual Assault Investigations
March 18, 2019
3:00 p.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Office of the Chief State's Attorney
Rocky Hill, Connecticut
1. Attendance and review and approval of minutes from the meeting of December 2018.
2. Report of the Bill Paying Subcommittee.
3. Sexual Assault Forensic Examiner (SAFE) report.
4. Report Regarding the SAKI grant and progress in the testing of older CT-100 kits.
5. Discussion of the procedure for the Collection of Evidence from Suspects.
6. Report from the Subcommittee Regarding the Ability of Victims to Access Information Regarding the testing of CT-100 kits.
7. New Business
8. Old Business