Commission on the Standardization of the Collection of Evidence in Sexual Assault Investigations
June 13, 2016 - 3:00 p.m.
Office of the Chief State's Attorney
Rocky Hill, Connecticut
- Attendance and review of minutes of previous meeting.
- Discussion of budget cuts and possible solutions for addressing any shortfall.
- Discussion of whether Connecticut General Statutes Section 19a-112(e)(2) allows for payment to out-of-state hospitals.
- Sexual Assault Forensic Examiner (SAFE) report.
- Report from the Standing Committee on Revision to the Technical Guidelines.
- Any new or old business.