Commission on the Standardization of the Collection of Evidence in Sexual Assault Investigations
The Commission on the Standardization of the Collection of Evidence in Sexual Assault Investigations will hold its quarterly meeting on Monday, March 21, 2011, from 3:00 p.m. to 4:30 p.m. at the Office of the Chief State’s Attorney, 300 Corporate Place, Rocky Hill.
- Introduction and Membership Update.
- Review of Minutes from December 20, 2010.
- Update on Distribution of Technical Guidelines.
- Report on Acquisition of the New Sexual Assault Act CT100.
- Sexual Assault Nurse Examiner/Sexual Assault Forensic Examiner (SANE/SAFE) Update.
- Report of Bill Paying Sub-Committee.
- Update on Emergency Room distribution of HIV nPEP prophylaxis for victims of sexual assault and report on Raised Bill No. 6443.
- Discussion of possible amendment to CGS 19a-112a.
- Discussion of possible topics for the upcoming year.
- Other business.