The Criminal Justice Commission will conduct a special meeting on June 26, 2020, at 1 p.m. Because of the COVID-19 pandemic and the need for social distancing, this meeting will be held by way of videoconferencing technology. If you would like to observe the meeting please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org so that credentials for the meeting can be provided to you.
· If you would like to provide public comment via a computer or smart phone, please provide your screen name.
· If you are participating by telephone other than a smartphone, please provide your name and the telephone number from which you will be calling in to the meeting.
· If you would like to provide your comments in writing please submit them to email@example.com.
All requests to observe the meeting or provide public comment must be received at least 24 hours prior to the scheduled 1 p.m. start of the meeting.
Agenda for the Criminal Justice Commission Meeting on June 26, 2020
- Call to Order
- Approval of Minutes
- COVID-19 Update
- Consider the reappointments of the State’s Attorney for the Judicial District of Waterbury and the State’s Attorney for the Judicial District of Hartford
- Public comment
- Act on the reappointments of the State’s Attorney for the Judicial District of Waterbury and the State’s Attorney for the Judicial District of Hartford
- Such other business as to properly come before the Commission