Middlesex State’s Attorney to Assume West Haven Deadly Force Investigation
- Hartford Man Convicted in 2009 Kidnapping and Murder of West Hartford Man
- New Haven Man Pleads Guilty to Drug Charge Stemming from Investigation into Distribution of "K2"
- Bridgeport Woman Pleads Guilty to Federal Charges Stemming from Medicaid Fraud Scheme
- Former Bridgeport Resident Admits Participation in Medicaid Fraud Scheme
- Manchester Janitor Charged with Workers' Compensation Fraud, Perjury
- Former Bridgeport Attorney Charged with Stealing Client Funds
- Margaret E. Kelley Appointed State's Attorney for Judicial District of Ansonia/Milford
- $50,000 Reward for Information in 2015 Slaying of Jericho Scott in New Haven
- $50,000 Reward for Information in 2016 Hartford Slaying of Nicholas Brown
- Follow this link for Blog Talk Radio program on the Tolland County Cold Case Squad investigation into the cases of three children who went missing between 1968 and 1974.
... More News