Governor Ned Lamont, Connecticut State Department of Education (CSDE) Commissioner Charlene M. Russell-Tucker, and Connecticut Department of Labor (CTDOL) Commissioner Danté Bartolomeo announced several new multi-agency initiatives designed to address educator shortages. The programs will support the creation of a new teacher apprenticeship program; provide more investment in the paraeducator program and expand existing high school grow-your-own programs.
- Registered Apprenticeships and Programs for Educators (DOL)
- Connecticut Department of Labor Apprenticeship Training
- Connecticut Department of Labor Recruitment Events
- Educator Preparation Program Success
- Guide to approval Educator Preparation Programs in Connecticut
- CT Department of Education Recruitment and Hiring
- Teacher preparation programs available nights and weekends