Re-enrollment for existing providers is annually October through December. New providers can join the program at any time. All enrollments/re-enrollments are done electronically directly in CT WiZ.
All public and private health care providers who receive vaccine from the Connecticut Vaccine Program (CVP) or the Adult Vaccine Program (CVFA) must re-enroll electronically in CT WiZ. This enrollment provides shipping information and helps to determine the amount of vaccine to be supplied. The enrollment is also used to compare estimated vaccine needs with actual vaccine supply.
A few things before you proceed:
- Review the Provider Profile Re Enrollment Checklist
- For the Children's Vaccine Program (CVP), please review the CVP Provider Agreement (do not email)
- For the Adult Program (CVFA), please review the CVFA Re-enrollment Memo and the Adult Provider Agreement (do not email)
- Review the Re Enrollment Training Guide
- View the Enrollment/Re-enrollment video (19 minutes)
- View the Physician Signing the Agreement/Medical Equivalent video (6 minutes)
- Request access to CT WiZ, if you don’t have access already.
- Reset CT WiZ password, if you already have access.
- Update Clinic Information (such as updating clinic address, contacts, delivery hours or staff), if needed
Need help completing the re-enrollment?
- Review the Re-enrollment Tips.
- Note: The primary and backup vaccine coordinator must complete the required trainings for this year's re-enrollment, as they are different trainings from last year.
Note: The current 2023 re-enrollment is for Connecticut's pediatric vaccine program (referred to as the CVP) and adult (referred to as CVFA) administered by the Connecticut Department of Public Health. The COVID-19 Vaccine Program (CoVP), is a separate program and re-enrollment is not needed at this time.