Update your role in CT WiZ
If you do not have the necessary permissions to perform your job duties in CT WiZ, you need to submit a request to our helpdesk. Include info on which functions you are missing, and your role, e.g., “search for patients”, “clinic information”, “running reports”.
Update your associated clinics
If you’re associated with multiple clinics but do not see all those clinics in the Clinic drop-down on the Home screen, submit a request to our helpdesk to have the other clinics added. Include the clinic’s name and PIN. You do not need to register for another user account.
Update your CT WiZ user account or clinic information
Primary/back-up vaccine coordinators and the physician signing the agreement can change clinic details directly in CT WiZ by taking the following steps:
- Go to the Clinic Information screen
- Select “Clinic Tools”, then select “Clinic Information”.
- Below “Clinic Information”, select the information you want to change.
Details that can be changed include:
- Clinic name and address
- Phone number and fax number
- Delivery hours
- Clinic Staff (name, email, role, title, and training)
- Changes to clinic name, address, and staff trigger a notification sent to the CVP for review and approval. You can check the Change Request History section on the page where you made the change, and the bell icon in the top right corner shows the status of the request.
If you need to deactivate a user account, or change the user's last name or email address, you need to submit a request to our helpdesk.