Immunization Reporting with CT WiZ
CT WiZ is a secure web-based system that maintains complete and accurate immunization records for all Connecticut residents. It meets national standard requirements for effective tracking and administration of immunizations in a public health setting.
CT WiZ gives people the ability to:
- Securely access their or their minor child’s immunization records using two-factor authentication
- View and print official immunization records for schools, child care, camps, college, travel, and more.
It gives providers the ability to:
- See consolidated immunization records for patients served by multiple providers.
- Access vaccine forecasts and clinical decision support for due or overdue doses.
- Generate Reminder/Recall, Immunization Coverage Rate Reports, and more.
- Order CVP-supplied vaccines, report doses administered, and track inventory all in one system, if applicable.