Username or password issues for existing CT WiZ user accounts
If you receive the following message when you log in, “This is an invalid username/password and/or your account is locked”, please use the following steps:
- Make sure you have the correct username. If you can’t remember your username, click on "Forgot Username?" and enter your information. You will receive an email with your username if you have an account in CT WiZ.
- If your username is correct but you cannot remember your password, you can reset your own password using the Forgot Password? link to change it.
- Enter your Username.
- Answer the "Password Questions". These were set up at the time of your initial log in.
- Enter a new password then re-enter your new password.
- Log in again with the new password.
- If you are experiencing problems connecting to CT WiZ, click on Trouble Logging In? and review the information on the page.
- If you believe your account is locked, you can Submit a request to our Helpdesk to check the status of your account.
- "Immunizations Program"
- "CT WiZ Login (Username and Password Issues)"
- "Existing CT WiZ User - Username and Password Issues"