- School Immunization Requirements Regulations 10-204a-1—10-204a-4. The final version that was published in the CT Law Journal has a small discrepancy in 10-204a-2a(e)(3) mumps. It reads "has had protection against rubella confirmed in writing by a physician, physician assistant or advanced practice registered nurse based on specific blood testing by a certified laboratory." It should read "has had protection against mumps confirmed in writing by a physician, physician assistant or advanced practice registered nurse based on specific blood testing by a certified laboratory."
- Required Immunizations CGS Sec. 10-204a
Letters and Guidance Documents
- CSDE-DPH Immunization Data Release Letter 4-29-19
- CSDE-DPH Letter to Schools 3-15-2011
- School Flu Immunization Requirement for Pre-K: Q+A updated 12/9/2021
- Immunization Grace Period Waivers memo 11-2011
- Department of Public Health to provide information concerning meningococcal meningitis to local and regional boards of education CGS Sec. 19a-7
- Meningococcal disease In accordance with CGS Sec. 19a-7l, the Connecticut Department of Public Health, in collaboration with the Connecticut State Department of Education is providing the information on this site about meningococcal meningitis and the benefits of vaccination for students enrolled in secondary schools. Samples of letters and fact sheets are available in English and Spanish.
- Resources For School Nurses (DPH)