Accessing your records using the CT Public Portal can provide your immunization record within minutes. If you are using the portal for the first time you may find the information in your record needs to be updated for you to use the portal. If you need to meet a deadline (such as a vaccine mandate or for travel), please and give yourself plenty of time to use the portal.
Visit CT WiZ Public Portal and follow the steps below to access your immunization record. You will be asked to enter information about yourself or your child to view and download/print records. No login information is required.
To access your COVID-19 QR code online, you need to download your COVID-19 Record from the CT WiZ Public Portal.
Public Portal Overview Guide
Click the links below to view a one page overview of the CT WiZ Public Portal in English and Spanish.
Click the links below to view a step-by-step guidance document in English and Spanish.
Note: Select Spanish from the "Select Language" option at the top of the page.
- Go to CT WiZ Public Portal (you must be using Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge, or Mozilla Firefox).
- Enter your or your child's name, date of birth (MM/DD/YYYY), and gender.
- Select your relationship to the patient whose record you are accessing. Note: Parents cannot search and access their adult (18+) child's record.
- Indicate how you would like to receive a code to access the immunization record (either Mobile Phone or Email), then enter the phone number or email you or the patient used when registering for the vaccination.
- Click "Search" to locate the record. Note: A search result will only appear if there is an exact match in CT WiZ of the name, date of birth, and cell phone or email used at registration for the vaccine.
- To view, save or print your Full Immunization Record, click the "Download Full Record" button on the top right corner of the screen. To view, save or print your COVID-19 Record and QR code, click “Download COVID-19 Record”. Note: If you are downloading your COVID-19 Record on a mobile phone, the record with your QR code will appear in a new browser tab. If you are downloading your COVID-19 Record on a desktop, the record with your QR code will appear as a PDF.
- Some Internet browser configurations may cause PDFs generated in CT WiZ to download and not display immediately. If your Immunization Record does not display, check the download folder on your device for the downloaded file. Chrome and Firefox are recommended when using CT WiZ.
- It is important that the immunization record you download from CT WiZ is saved securely on your personal/private device and if you print your immunization record, please store it in a safe place.
If you are unable to use the CT WiZ Public Portal you can request your record to be mailed or faxed to you within 1-3 business days (plus mail time if applicable)
- By Phone: Call the CT Department of Public Health Immunization Program at (860) 509-7929, Monday through Friday 8:30am-4:30pm, excluding state holidays. With proof of identification, you can receive a free copy of your/your child’s immunization record by mail or fax.
- Online: If you are requesting an immunization record and need to submit proof of identification and a release of information, proof of guardianship, or Power of Attorney for an adult and cannot use the CT Public Portal, please complete this online form.