To ensure security of records, an exact match is required when you search.
- This includes your name, date of birth and the email or cell phone used at the vaccination clinic. You will need to have access to your email or cell phone to retrieve the verification code and enter it into the portal to verify your identity.
- Parents and guardians cannot pull up their adult (18+) children’s records.
Troubleshooting tips for entering your information:
- Use the exact name you used during registration at the clinic. Double check your vaccination appointment confirmation or related records to see if you may have used a nickname or alternate name.
- Use the email or cell phone you used at the clinic registration.
- Ensure you correctly typed the information when searching on the CT WiZ Public Portal.
- Please Note: If email is not received instantly, check spam or junk email folders. If the phone number or email address you provided is incorrect and does not match what is in the patient record you will not be able to access the record.
You won’t find the record if the contact information does not match what the provider reported to CT WiZ. If you are unable to locate your record, you can complete this online form to request an update to access your immunization record, or you can contact the State Immunization Program for assistance during business hours Monday – Friday, 8:30 AM - 4:30 PM (Phone: 860-509-7929).