CT WiZ meets the IIS National Standards with the following features:
- View and print official immunization certificates for your patients for schools, childcare, camps, college, work and travel. Visit
- Order your vaccines, report doses administered, and track your inventory all in one system.
- Enables bi-directional (query and response) electronic data exchange with your electronic health record system (EHR).
- Electronically query your patients' previous immunization records and consolidate them into one record.
- Assess your coverage rates with Immunization Coverage Rate Reports.
- View the “Recommender,” which forecasts vaccinations that are invalid, due, and overdue to help avoid under- and over-vaccinations.
- Run your own Reminder/Recall Report to find patients that are not up to date.
Additional benefits of CT WiZ for providers include:
- Obtain immunization histories on patients who transfer to your clinic from any other clinic in the state.
- Have easy access to the first hepatitis B shot given in the birth hospital.
- View the patient’s Immunization Medical Home and use the Recommender to see the earliest, recommended, overdue, and latest dates to administer that vaccine to the patient.
- Refer “late” patients to outreach services provided by our local IAP coordinators.
Watch All About CT WiZ webinars: