CT WiZ has been a statewide immunization information system since 1998. Children born in Connecticut are automatically enrolled at birth. Everyone else who receives a vaccine in Connecticut is automatically enrolled when that vaccination is reported by healthcare personnel.
- Vaccine Providers
- General Public
- Laws and Regulations
- Contact Us
- Department of Public Health
How do you know if my child and I are enrolled in CT WiZ?
Read time: 6 minutes
- Are all Digital Vaccination Records with a QR code also SMART Health Cards?
- Are providers that administer vaccines required to report to CT WiZ?
- Can businesses or employers access the CT WiZ or the CT WiZ Public Portal to verify an employee’s vaccine status?
- Complete Enrollment
- Do all states/countries offer a SMART Health Card on a COVID-19 vaccination record?