Food service establishments are regulated by local health departments. To open a food service establishment, please contact your local health department. Click here to find your local health department.
Businesses that manufacture and sell food products, including bakeries, frozen desserts, and non-alcoholic beverages/cider in the state are licensed by the Department of Consumer Protection Food and Standards Program.