Benefit Filers/Claimant Information
NEW PASSWORD INFORMATION
CTDOL HAS A NEW BANK PARTNER
On March 1st, CTDOL switched from Key Bank to the US Bank ReliaCard. If you currently receive benefits through a Key Bank card, please check the CTDOL bank change page for important information.
KEY POINTS FOR FILERSAll filers must establish a new account in the new system. Your username and password will not work in ReEmployCT, so you have to create a new one.
If you have an active, continuous claim and have not reached the end of your benefit year, then that means you are a weekly filer. As a weekly filer, you should use the Weekly Certification link in Quick Links on your account page. See below.
When you get into ReEmployCT,
- You will be prompted to the sign in screen. On this screen, you can either create a username and password, or you can sign in.
- Create a new username and password.
- Do not try to sign in using your old credentials. Again, ReEmployCT is a new system and will not recognize the old sign in username and password.
- You will then be directed to the sign in screen again. Once you arrive at this screen, you may use your new credentials to sign in and proceed to your account.
IMPORTANT LINKS FOR BENEFIT FILERS/CLAIMANTS:
IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT UNEMPLOYMENT BENEFITS
- Claim weeks are Sunday through Saturday; you have until Saturday to file a weekly certification.
- ReEmployCT offers 24/7 access and you can file for two previous weeks.
- In ReEmployCT, click on the Weekly Certification link if you have an open and active claim. It’s the second option on your account page in the Quick Links box.
- Unemployment Claim is the first link on your account page in the Quick Links box. Click on this link if you need to file a new claim because you reached the end of your benefit year, or if you are re-opening a claim because you have been working but are now unemployed again
THE MOST IMPORTANT THINGS YOU CAN DO WHEN FILLING YOUR WEEKLY CLAIM
- Enter your user ID and password correctly. If you get locked out of your account use the lockout form and we’ll get you back in.
- Remember, your name and Social Security number have to match what’s already in our system. This is a security feature to ensure no one else is trying to access your benefits.
The Consumer Contact Center: The Consumer Contact Center is available to help if you have questions. We recommend scheduling a callback—you can do this right from our website. Use the drop-down menu to tell us the topic, then pick your day and time. Make certain you are near your phone to receive texts and the Consumer Contact Center call. If you miss the call, we will try again later.
Are you an employer with questions? Visit our Employer Information page.