Permitting and Reporting Requirements for the Collection of Household Hazardous Waste, Conditionally Exempt Small Quantity Generator Hazardous Waste, Electronic Waste, Pharmaceutical Waste and Sharps 

Permanent and one-day collection programs that collect household hazardous waste (HHW), conditionally exempt small quantity generator (CESQG) hazardous waste, electronic waste, pharmaceutical waste or sharps must be permitted by the Department of Energy and Environmental Protection (DEEP) and the permittee must submit reports to DEEP concerning collection activities as follows:   

Reporting Form:

DEP-HHW-REPORT-001 (Word Fillable Form), (PDF Form);

DEP-HHW-INST-001 (PDF Instructions); Revised as of 10/14/2014

Household Hazardous Waste | Reduce/Reuse/Recycle

Content Last Updated on August 22, 2019