Educator Evaluation in Connecticut - Resources, Evaluation Plans and SEED
In accordance with Governor Ned Lamont’s Executive Order 7C, and due to extended class cancellations during the COVID-19 Pandemic, effective immediately, all components of the Educator Evaluation and Support Plan (EESP) are waived for the remainder of the 2019-2020 school year.
For additional details, please refer to the superintendent memo from March 25, 2020.
Guidance to districts regarding educator evaluation and support
- Overview of Educator Evaluation in CT
- Educator Evaluation Plan Submission Process
- 2017 Educator Evaluation Guidelines
- SEED Model
- Connecticut Evidence Guides
- Sample SLOs by Content Area
- A complete list of approved educator evaluation and support plans for public school districts and charter schools
- A complete list of approved educator evaluation and support plans for APSEPs
- The role of the Administrator in Educator Evaluation
- Connecticut's Common Core of Teaching
- Connecticut's Common Core of Leading