Application Processes for Restoration of State Benefits for Certain Veterans with an Other Than Honorable (OTH) Character of Discharge. For information and how to apply go to Restoration of State Veteran Benefits

State of CT Guide to Benefits


Your comments are welcome!  Please mail them to:

The Office of the Commissioner
Connecticut Department of Veterans Affairs
287 West Street
Rocky Hill, CT 06067-3902